Whats new in version 4.9.3:
- This maintenance release cleans up the user interface a bit, improves the overall reliability, and fixes a few minor bugs:
- NEW: Edit > Deselect All is now an alternate menu item of Edit > Select All and available after pressing the ⇧Shift modifier key (or the shortcut ⌘⇧A).
- Improved: Displayed file size includes now size of resource fork, too.
- Improved: Support for files with no or invalid creation or modification dates.
- Improved: Quick Look panel is faster and more reliable on OS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks.
- Improved: French and Dutch localizations.
- Improved: Brasilian Portuguese localization by BR Lingo.
- Fixed: Worked around double-click issue of OS X.
- Fixed: Unnecessary delays after selecting lots of items while the Quick Look panel wasn\'t visible.
- Fixed: Exception in case of invalid or incomplete contents of the find pasteboard.
EasyFind is a research program to use in addition to or instead of Spotlight search utility built into Mac OSX. Working without indexing, it can easily find a file, folder based on its title or its contents.
EasyFind easily and quickly find files and folders without the need to index the contents of your readers. The application adds some nice features like the sensitivity of the case, the Boolean operators, search phrases and hidden or contained in a package, etc. objects. The software is multithreaded and can therefore perform several searches simultaneously!
As spotlight, it supports Boolean operators, but also allows users to search for hidden files and files included in the packages. Finally, the location column allows you to easily locate the file on your computer while support for drag and drop files gives you comparable to the finder simplicity.Requirements:Operating system:
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later